Two Restored Vintage Cottages situated on over 14,000 square feet of land just steps from a sandy beach access on the ocean side of Portlock Road.The main home is a two story 2/3-1,019 sf home with a spacious deck designed by Vladamir Ossipoff, famous Honolulu Modernist architect, in 1951 and remodeled in 2013 and again in 2017. The original cottage, 3/2.5-1,562 sf) was built in 1940 and is a single level home with a courtyard.An addition was added shortly there after and was also designed by Ossipoff. It was restored in 2017. Separately metered. The spacious garage holds two cars with plenty of storage and was built in 2013. This compound includes a spacious tropical yard and coral and lava rock walls.